Zoning Information to Remember:

  • A zoning permit is required to build a house, garage or an addition to a structure.
  • Junk vehicles, which include any inoperable or unlicensed vehicle, are prohibited.
  • The Plymouth Township Zoning Resolution is available for purchase in book form or on CD. Zoning maps are also available.
  • An Agricultural Exemption Agreement is required for all agricultural use structures.

Zoning Inspector Noell Sivertsen

15689 GAR Highway, Montville, OH 44064

Phone: 440-376-2117

Please email zoning questions to: candlelightfarmsohio@gmail.com

Zoning Documents